How to calculate the CPU Time for a procedure

From: Chandra Pabba <cspabba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:13:53 +0530

Hi Gurus,
I have to calculate the CPU time taken or utilized for execution of various application packages/procedures during various phases - such as Parse, Execute and Fetch (where applicable).

I have the following information in the trace file :

BEGIN
  SCH_ID.PKG_XYZ.XTZ_EP;
  COMMIT;
END; call count cpu elapsed disk query current rows
------- ------ -------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Parse        1      0.00      92.60          0          0          0           0
Execute      1  56200.00   53970.83          0          0          0           1
Fetch        0      0.00       0.00          0          0          0           0

total 2 56200.00 54063.43 0 0 0 1

..and then similar set of statistics are present for each individual SQL statements which are contained in (or part of ) Procedure/Package and at the end the same set of statistics for Recursive and Non-Recursive SQLs.

The question I have is, how can I arrive at CPU Time statistics for the procedure as a whole for each phases of execution. For example:

Procedure/Package Name CPU Parse CPU EXECUTE CPU Fetch

PKG_XYZ.XTZ_EP :                102909              101937              99898

Any help or pointers to help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time and help in advance!

Regards
Chandra