Re: Emailing Query Results?

From: Paul Drake <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:43:36 -0400

<sleep_deprevation_mode>
And in the win32 environ, NO ONE wants to have to manage the Exchange Server, nor run the local MS SMTP service.

It sure sounds easier than having to manage a copy of sendmail on every box on the network (or qmail or whatever keeps that there boat from sinking) though.

I still have never determined why people that grew up on *nix think that they _HAVE_ to have an MTA on their localhost. Where does that mindset come from?

"I've conquered the Bat Book and the sendmail conf file?"

Even I have better things to do than that.

mailx to the mail server directly, why stage it locally?

in a BOFH state of mind

drak
</sleep_deprevation_mode>