Re: using pipe to export oracle on windows platform

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:53:00 +0200

But then I would prefer not to use the compressed folder. With it you would compress during export (write to folder), decompress (read by scp from folder), recompress (and encrypt) with scp, and decompress at the other end again. The compressed folder burns more CPU, without any profit for the network transfer part.
Just export and scp -C is sufficient then.

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===