Oracle licensing

From: Stefan Jahnke <Stefan.Jahnke_at_bov.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:33:21 +0200

Hi list

I'm left in an advanced state of confusion. I'm looking for licensing for an Oracle 9.2 database server standard edition. Oracle store only gives me the chance to purchase 10g. I don't want that. Any searches containing "9", "9.2" or "9i" in combination with the database server lead to nil results. Great. As soon as I leave out the version, I get results for 10g only. Help. Any idea, except for calling my personal sales rep?!

TIA, Stefan