Re: RAC problem, is gc_files_to_locks is needed?

From: tomi wijanto <restomi_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 03:05:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, thanks for your reply..

I tried to get information about resource master in RAC, but i stuck by the column name on view GV$GCSHVMASTER_INFO. What are the meaning of hv_id? can i map to some object? Also the value of current_master and previous_master are strange, what is 0 or 32767 means?

btw, someone ever use parameter gc_files_to_locks? What is the proper value of number of lock for each datafile?

regards,
tomi

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish. http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail