Re: RAC problem, is gc_files_to_locks is needed?

From: tomi wijanto <restomi_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:55:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, thanks for the reply..

i only change tnsnames to disable load balancing and enable failover, just like you said on second option. All instances are up.

Your third option is very interesting. What is the differences from cache fusion perspective between primary/secondary role and my way, assume all clients always connect to the first instance in their tnsnames?

regards,
tomi