Off Topic Question

From: KENNETH JANUSZ <kjanusz_at_att.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:51:41 -0500

I have a Dell 8200 box with XP Prof. SP1. Initially I obtained the standard SP2 from MS and soon found out that it wouldn't install. The problem was that Dell uses a special OEM version of XP Prof. So, MS sent me the OEM Dell version of SP2.

I would like to know if anyone has installed this Dell OEM version of SP2? And, did you have any problems with installing it or any problems after installation?

You input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,

Ken Janusz, CPIM