RE: 10046 Tracing on Parallel Query

From: Charlotte Hammond <charlottejanehammond_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 03:06:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Christian,

That's it - I was just looking in the wrong place. They were sitting in BDUMP all along.

Thanks a lot!

Christian Antognini <Christian.Antognini_at_trivadis.com> wrote: Hi

Basically when the coordinator is in trace mode, the slaves are set in trace mode as well.

Where did you look for the trace files? Since slaves are background processes they generate their trace files under BDUMP and not UDUMP.

Chris