Oracle & HP OV SPI

From: Alex <stant_98_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:46:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Has anyone had some exp. with HP OV SPI (Smart Plugin). I've been told that this software has been purchased in the past and HP Engineer in our Op Control Dept will be setting it up to monitor our db instances. They've asked that I provide some threshholds for the monitoring purposes. Can someone advice what basic items and what they are should be provided?

Thanks

Do you Yahoo!?

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Oct 20 2004 - 13:42:04 CDT