RE: OEM Implementation Plan

From: <arul.kumar_at_bt.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:42:02 +0100

Hello Michael,

With Oracle Management Server (OMS), OEM can do a lot. For example, you = could schedule a job (OEM Job) to run a space check script (single SQL) = on different databases and get the output emailed. It works!

You may also have to keep OEM Agent running at each database servers for = some advanced operations in OEM.

Yes, it will definitely take some time setting up things in OEM like = repository configuration / email set up etc. But, its worth it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Arul.