Unable to find SQL executed by blocking session

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:18:51 -0400

Oracle 9204, AIX 5.2, RAC system.

I am trying to write a script that will show all the blocking locks in the system and the SQL beign executed by the sessions.

So, here is how I tested ...

create table raj_test(a varchar2(1))
/

insert into raj_Test values ('A')
/

commit
/

update /* test 1 */ raj_test set a = 'B'
/

in another session logging in as the same user

update /* test 2 */ raj_test set a = 'C'
/

when i run my script, the blocker session shows hash value of 0, so I am unable to show the associated SQL. The locked session shows the hash value and I can show the sql.

does anyone know why this might be happening? Any workarounds? TIA
Raj