Help with Shared Pool Problem

From: Smith, Ron L. <rlsmith_at_kmg.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:55:25 -0500

Can someone tell me why I keep running out of shared pool space? If old SQL statements are supposed to be aged out or written over automatically, how can I run out of space? This is happening from time to time in several databases. It appears it happens when large data loads are running.

Ron

Important Notice!!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, = distribution or copying of the message is prohibited. Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received = this message by mistake, then delete the e-mail message. Thank you.