OT : Hardware evaluation

From: Rivaldi Bahar <rbahar99_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:28:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Listers,

I'm using Oracle 9.1, Solaris, SAP application.

Damagement asked me to make recommendation for future system based on evalution of current system i.e :

I'm just wondering what aspects to monitor, what kind of report should I submit.

Sounds like capacity management or planning.

If you have a checklist about what to do (and I think unix command to do so) or example of report, it would help.

Thanks.

Do You Yahoo!?