RE: Anyone know anything about ClusterGuard?

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:51:16 -0400

I found the following manuals via searching through my PC based 9.2 documentation

Real Application Clusters Real Application Clusters Guard I - Concepts and Administration

Real Application Clusters Real Application Clusters Guard I Configuration Guide Release 2 (9.2.0.1.0) for UNIX Systems: AIX-Based Systems, Compaq Tru64 UNIX, HP 9000 Series HP-UX, and Sun Solaris

The program name appears to be pfsctl. I found it on our system in $ORACLE_HOME/pfs/bin, but it would appear to be unconfigured. Something else to check into. The list just grows and grows.