RE: Materialized view logs

From: David <thump_at_cosmiccooler.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:38:50 -0700 (PDT)

That was the case at one point..we were replicating to one node and have shifted over replication to a different node. Logs and MV's have been recreated since then and since noticing this issue. I think the 8 million row count came from a couple of failed refreshes, but what concerns me most is the mlog have a higher row count than the table and it's only an issue on one log...the other row counts are inline with the table have more rows.

--
..
David