Anyone know anything about ClusterGuard?

From: Web Stalkers <webstalkers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:08:51 -0700

Our Development DBA's have been asked to look into a product for Oracle called ClusterGuard. We can't find anything about it.

I know you guys know all things (at least about Oracle) so I'm hoping someone can give me some information.

TIA
--

Stephen Andert
author of Web Stalkers, Protect Yourself from Internet Criminals and Psychopaths http://www.rampant-books.com/book_2004_2_stalkers.htm