RE: Replication Compatibility And Issues

From: bill thater <shrek_at_consultant.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:58:53 -0500

>=20

> I wish you the best of luck. People told me that http://otn.oracle.com and
> http://www.google.com
> contain a genuine cornucopia of information. I hope that your deadline is
> not too soon.

one might also try tahiti.oracle.com were if one looks carefully one can fi= nd the one ture documentation that even explains these concepts.

and may the source be with you.

--
Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA=20=20=20=20=20
       shrek_at_consulant.com=20

--=20
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm