RE: RMAN-NetBackup without an RMAN Catalog

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <thomas.mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:26:33 -0400

Hemant,

You have to admit that this may never be available. Think about it. You will be migrating to new releases about 4 times between now and 5 years from now. Rman version 13x would probably choke and puke anyway when it tried to restore the version 9i controlfile! :)

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional