Deploying Java apps to as10g

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:31:40 -0300

Our developers put an .ear file together, but whenever I try to deploy it to as10g I get java exception errors in an EJB.jar file.

I suspect that when they tell Jdev to produce the .ear file, some files are not included that should be there.

The application apparently works fine when they run it through the OC4J that comes with Jdeveloper.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

Patrice.