RE: RMAN: backup archivelog until time 'sysdate-2' delete input

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:36:51 +1100

Roger,
Try using MI as the minute format rather than MM (which is 2 digit month) HTH,
Bruce Reardon

From: Spears, Brian [ mailto:BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com] Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 8:41 AM
Subject: RE: RMAN: backup archivelog until time 'sysdate-2' delete input

I used select to_char(sysdate-2,'DD-MON-YY:HH.MM.SS') from dual; when it was run to make sure it was the time range I expected.

Brian

NOTICE   This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain privileged information.

If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.

This notice should not be removed.