Sincere Advice on Sql Plan - Thanks

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:42:38 -0700 (PDT)

I had one FOrms application running using Oracle 9iAS Releas1 and 9i Rel 1DB. I got user complaining that one forms is very slow and after tracing I got the following kind of TKPROF output for lot of queries

call count cpu elapsed disk query current rows

Parse     3262      0.32       0.41          0          0          0           0
Execute   3262      0.97       1.19          0          0          0           0
Fetch     3262      0.84       2.17        120      26472          0        3262

total 9786 2.13 3.78 120 26472 0 3262
I don't understand as why there is so much of Parsing. Can somebody advice as what is this and why it is so.

TIA

Do you Yahoo!?

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Oct 12 2004 - 13:38:44 CDT