RE: Google has the *right* idea

From: Gogala, Mladen <Mladen.Gogala_at_aetn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:51:06 -0400

Believe it or not, if I were the owner of both oracle and this list, I would not only allow the kind of nagging that goes on here, but also encourage it. Dissatisfied customers are an opportunity for competition, and I would certainly want to know about in time to address any dissatisfaction.
As a life-long liberal, I believe that the openness is the best policy. The first time that a customer feels that he's been had is the last time that I can
count on him as a customer.

--
Mladen Gogala
A & E TV Network