Re: Google has the *right* idea

From: <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:34:23 +0000

most questions would probably be cookie cutter, so you could compile a list of standard Q & A. problems would come when you have people who do not know enough to word their questions properly and would want followup support. you can always just pass on questions that cost more than they worth to answer. I don't think you would get many questions though. too many free places to get responses.