Re: MERGE statement internals

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:46:00 -0400

Hi, I don't know if you are interested in my opinion,

but after using 10g and 10.1.0.3 some weeks on windows for testing purposes, I had got an impression or call it intuition, based in my experience when testing products, that
says me oracle10g still isn't for production at least to migrate, if you are starting a new product I think is better to start in 10g than in 9i.

I had found a pair of weird things or bugs. I had seen some experts in this list had wait to 9.2.0.5 to migrate to 9i, I think this is wise, I'll wait to a release > 10.2.0.3 to migrate.

So the error you found I think is not the exception.

Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco
OCP