off topic: Searching through ORACLE-L archive for exact phrase

From: <J.Velikanovs_at_alise.lv>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:29:46 +0300

Hi list,
I am new person in this list and need help on search capabilities usage of http://www.freelists.org.
I wouldn’t like bore list with duplicated questions, it can be achieved by effectively using search.

My question is - how to find exact phase in ORACLE-L archives? For example I would like to find all posts contained phase “FOR UPDATE”.

I have tried to use search windows at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/ I have tried:
‘FOR UPDATE’
“FOR UPDATE”
doesn’t work.

I have tried to search trough HELP pages http://www.freelists.org/help/index.html without any success to find Help for searching.

I missed something definitely.
Please help me and I will not bore list with already asked questions.

Thanks in advance,
Jurijs
+371 9268222 (+2 GMT)

Thank you for teaching me.