Database instance not started automatically

From: Aggarwal, Meenakshi <Meenakshi.Aggarwal_at_fishersci.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 17:08:39 -0400

Hi,

Database instance is not started automatically after server reboot. I have a 9i instance on Windows.
OracleServiceSID is set to start automatically under services and I see this started after server reboot.
I have ORA_sid_AUTOSTART = true in registry.

I am able to start the database manually.

Can anybody think of why instance is not started automatically. Is there any log that captures the error when attempting to autostart the instance.

Thanks