Suggestion re oracle-l mailings

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:16:22 +0100

I've just received a couple of undeliverable mails in response to my last mail to the list.

One was from a yahoo group to which I was not subscribed saying that, unsurprisingly, I could not post.

Given that in order to reply to the group one has to select Reply All, might I suggest that we endeavour not to include both Oracle-L and other mailing lists in the same mail, but send one to each list. I don't mind selecting reply all - but I'm not sure I want to then have to remember to see if the recipient list needs editing for mail addresses to which I cannot post.

If I'm being unreasonable I'm happy to be told this.

--

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Oct 07 2004 - 06:11:53 CDT