OPFS upgrade

From: Fedock, John (KAM.RHQ) <John.Fedock_at_us.kline.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:08:05 -0400

Hello all,
We are starting to research the process of upgrading our OPFS (oracle parallel fail safe - HP-UX) from 8i to 9i. Before I go to MetaLink next, I thought I would post here for any ideas from people that have done it before. My biggest concern is that we cannot test multiple times as our hardware for production (XP array, 2 nodes, etc ) is different from our test servers. And also, how long it might take to complete. We hope to complete by the end of the year.

Thanks for any advice.

   John Fedock
   "K" Line America
   www.kline.com