Re: Enterprise Manager - connection issues

From: Robyn <robyn.sands_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:16:11 -0400

I can connect to all of my databases with SQL*Plus and with Performance Manager, just not EM. The version is 9.2.0.1, and I'm running stand alone. The application starts, but won't connect. I select the db I want to connect to, get a login window, enter the user and password, click 'OK' and nothing happens. I've restarted, reinstalled and checked with the desktop guys to see what might have come down from the domain. (New versions of Symantec and Office, plus other misc service packs/fixes)

I've had problems before when I've loaded apps that require a different version of java steps on Oracle's configuration settings, but Performance Manager is working just fine, so that shouldn't be it. Any additional suggestions would be most welcome ...