RE: Enterprise Manager - connection issues

From: William B Ferguson <wbfergus_at_usgs.gov>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:10:09 -0600

I've seen this before with the Java EM on both 9i and 10g. It appears = that
Java just gets confused after several days of staying open, and me = having
around a dozen different apps/windows running on my PC, opening and closing numerous programs, etc. Several times I just had to do a reboot and it all started working okay again.

Bill Ferguson
U.S. Geological Survey - Minerals Information Team PO Box 25046, MS-750
Denver, Colorado 80225
Voice (303)236-8747 ext. 321 Fax (303)236-4208

~ Think on a grand scale, start to implement on a small scale ~