RE: Please a parameter to disable undo, like _disable_logging

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 20:23:01 -0400

thanks

but /*+ append */ too bypasses undo, and if you set _disable_logging you run the same risk, if you have a problem.
I think for a test database could be acceptable. For example I'm trying to create a 10 000 000 records in my home for testing purposes, so this will be greatly welcome. I bet there should be a way.

Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco
OCP