Learning Oracle on Windows

From: Chris Stephens <ChrisStephens_at_Affina.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:08:57 -0500

I recently accepted a position with a company that strictly runs Oracle on Windows. I've been working in an HP-UX environment for the last 4 years. I need to come up to speed quickly. I know next to nothing about Windows other than from the standpoint of a casual user. Any suggestions on where to start? I don't believe I'll be doing much outside of Oracle's interaction with the OS.

Any good books/websites/blogs for Oracle on Windows?

.....please no jokes. ...i know, i know. I have been told they are thinking of getting into linux which is encouraging.

No jokes! :)

chris