Re: Pro*C Error

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_sagelogix.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 22:33:17 -0600

Srinivas,

Are you able to compile and link the demo programs? Before attempting to debug a custom PRO*C program, first ensure that you can compile and link any of the demos in "$ORACLE_HOME/precomp/demo" without problems.

If you do experience problems compiling the demos, then log a TAR...

Hope this helps...

-Tim