RE: parse

From: Gogala, Mladen <Mladen.Gogala_at_aetn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:26:56 -0400

Insufficient shared pool. If there are other SQL statements besides the ones executed by users, then you may have problems with recursive statements. I seem to recall a table called V$ROWCACHE. Also, there is a table called V$SQLAREA which has a column named "PARSE_CALLS". When Jared advised you to investigate, digging into those tables is probably what he had in minds. Also, taking a peek into V$SYSTEM_EVENT should not be misunderestimated.

--
Mladen Gogala
A & E TV Network