Re: alert #68 patches

From: Catherine LeBlanc <cleblan2_at_abacus.bates.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 16:19:21 -0400

Yes, exactly. Thanks for stating it much better than I.

FYI, I granted select on V_$INSTANCE to the local role and switched the scripts to get the instance_name from that instead of restoring access to V_$PARAMETER for all users, which has a lot more in it and maybe that is why it was revoked.

Catherine