RE: STATSPACK

From: Gogala, Mladen <Mladen.Gogala_at_aetn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:39:01 -0400

Tuning buffer hit ratio should really impress your PHB. Are you "tuning an instance", or you have a problem with an application that you really need to fix. I don't misunderestimate the compulsive tuning disorder, but that should be kept private. After Cary's book, this issue no longer resignates with people.

--
Mladen Gogala
A & E TV Network