RE: View Problem

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:42:26 +0200

a view has no rows, so refreshing is irrelevant in this context. the only thing you can do is a "create or replace view xview as select * from x"

there is an "alter view ... compile" command in SQL, but that's only meant to recompile invalid indexes.

Kind regards,
Lex.

visit http://www.naturaljoin.nl

skype me <callto://lexdehaan>