RE: View Problem

From: Lex de Haan <lex.de.haan_at_naturaljoin.nl>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:22:29 +0200

Hi Srinivas,

the "*" in your create view statement is expanded into a list of column names --
check out the USER_VIEWS data dictionary view. this way the view stays valid,
as long as you don't drop the column :-) but you will have to re-create the view
to have the added column show up...

Kind regards,
Lex.

visit http://www.naturaljoin.nl <http://www.naturaljoin.nl>