RE: :) What you can't do in java you can do in perl

From: Gogala, Mladen <Mladen.Gogala_at_aetn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:08:33 -0400

I don't know if you have ever seen "The New Statesman" but you did exactly what Rick Mayall's sidekick used to do, just before saying oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. Let me play the role of the good natured and honest Mr. Allan B. Stard, MP. 1) Are you telling us what should we do with perl, or are you

   asking about the differences? If you are asking, then I should suggest    to reformulate the question. If you are not, you should be. 2) Perl does have a gui. In fact, it has several of them (Perl/Tk,

   Perl/Gtk, Perl/Win32)
3) CGI as such has fallen out of vogue. Fashion designers from Paris, KY

   dictate the use of PHP and things like mod_perl.

--
Mladen Gogala
A & E TV Network