Does anybody know what happens when...

From: Ben Sauer <SauerBL_at_ldschurch.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:46:47 -0600

I have a long field in a PL-SQL block and I select it into a field. I know there is a hard limit of 32k characters. Do I get an exception or truncation if
the value exceeds that length? --Thanks, Ben.

This message may contain confidential information, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.