RE: Someone from Oracle says not oficially windows has problem with datafiles bigger than 1 GB???

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:38:03 -0400

Thanks Thomas,
I think definitively this is an excuse to avoid finding the real problem. I don't say this is not possible but, common sense tells me this is false.

And I don't think I have to resize all my datafiles (move tables, import and export, etc.)
only because someone unoficially says this is so.

Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco
OCP