RE: [SPAM] - My opinion about Millsap's book

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:10:11 -0400

 Thanks a lot Christian :) for sharing free your work,

    when you have end it please share it, I think every one in the list is interested,

but most of them didn't read Millsap's book maybe will be a good idea, when you end
your program to add a brief introduction why trace files are so important to tune.

Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco
OCP