RE: Scut Tool V 1.2.

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:41:16 -0400

Actually I think this is now fairly common. We have had a third-party vendor that makes their living programming assembly line equipment and their system dumps the status and measurement information for each station of the line into SQL Server databases from which data is both uploaded and downloaded to/from Oracle.

From: Janine Sisk [mailto:janine_at_furfly.net] Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 1:21 PM To: Goulet, Dick
Cc: <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>

Many moons ago I worked for a company that made a software package=20 called VERICUT (always capitalized), which does a computer simulation=20 of a CNC machine so you can test your toolpath before trying it out on=20 an expensive hunk of titanium or whatever. Schlumberger was one of our=20 big customers. That, in addition to the tool being called SCUT, makes=20 me wonder if it is similarly related to CNC in some way.

janine

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Sep 28 2004 - 12:38:15 CDT