Re: Scut Tool V 1.2.

From: Janine Sisk <janine_at_furfly.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:21:12 -0400

Many moons ago I worked for a company that made a software package called VERICUT (always capitalized), which does a computer simulation of a CNC machine so you can test your toolpath before trying it out on an expensive hunk of titanium or whatever. Schlumberger was one of our big customers. That, in addition to the tool being called SCUT, makes me wonder if it is similarly related to CNC in some way.

janine