RE: looking for doc with diagrams on redo and undo for java developers

From: <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:05:35 +0000

thanks. just picked up jonathans book a few weeks ago and handt read it yet... pulled it off the shelf. skimmed it. its in the first chapter with diagrams. i gave him expert one on one, but he had to read about 70 pages to really get it. thanks mark.

to the other posters: i did expalin. however, it is perfectly reasonable to want documentation and people woh have thought out the explanation in a well thought out article can have better explanations than i do.