RE: session_cached_cursors pros & cons

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:49:49 -0400

Joe,
Go to:
http://www.ixora.com.au/scripts/library.htm and look for the session_cursor_cache.sql script.

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Joe Armstrong-Champ Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 11:46 AM To: anjo.kolk_at_oraperf.com
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: session_cached_cursors pros & cons

Anjo,

Is there any documentation that can help in deetermining how much bigger =

the shared pool needs to be when using session_cached_cursors?

Thanks.
Joe