RE: looking for doc with diagrams on redo and undo for java devel opers

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <thomas.mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:45:55 -0400

Ryan,

Explain to them that it's like tearing a house completely down and rebuilding it just to add one room.

See if they get that concept.

I'm really starting to dislike some java developers. They think that they are the cat's-ass and that everyone else is just plain stupid. Either that, or they are too freekin lazy to do it the right way. If the developer took the time to create an "update all" object, then he should have taken the time to update only what needed updating.

Note everyone - that I said "some" java developers.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional