RE: Switching to RMAN

From: Hitchman, Peter <Peter.Hitchman_at_thomson.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:21:56 +0100

Paul,
My experiences are all good, but I have no experience of moving for another 3rd party tool.
Once you get the environment set-up, using rman to backup , create duplicates and standbys is easy. There is a learning curve with the syntax, but it is that way with any new tool and the 9i version is actually more succinct than the 8i version.

Regards

Pete