RE: Security Alert #68 - Have to upgrade versions prior to 9.2.0. 4

From: mkb <mkb125_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:44:13 -0700 (PDT)

> David,
>
> Either that, or evaluate what the Security patch is
> "patching".
> And then decide whether you are exposed to the risk
> of not applying the
> patch.

This is good advice. I have a 9.2.0.2 database and since I'm not using any web servers or any of that fancy shamansy OEM crap, I've decided to leave it as is. Also, it appears that 9.2.0.2 is not affected as noted in the security alert.

I figure since I'll be upgrading to 10g sometime in the near future, why go through the hassle.

--
mohammed

http://vote.yahoo.com