OMS on AIX

From: Joe Armstrong-Champ <joseph.armstrong-champ_at_tufts.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:51:30 -0400

Does anyone have an Oracle Management Server running on an AIX box? We are running 1 on an AIX 5.1 box using Oracle EE 9.2.0.5. The repository is on a W2K box also running 9.2.0.5. The OMS starts up ok but after a few hours dies with an ora-3113. There is an OMS on the W2K box, too and that runs fine.

I've had a tar open with oracle for a few months to no avail.

Thanks.
Joe